Thanks for seeing us at this year's NAB Show. It was a great opportunity to make new connections as well as updating industry friends on our latest developments.
Those who attended got the first glimpse of the latest features to be included in our core system ‘STORY’. Additionally, attendees had the opportunity to see ‘OnMedia’ which got its debut at NAB, a collaboration between Brainstorm & never.no, incorporating our core social management tools with their 3D broadcast graphics solution, giving a slick, out of the box end-to-end solution.
Both STORY, STORY-VR and OnMedia now benefit from this latest software release, including:
- Management of two-way social media interaction (i.e. posting from or replying to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- Native Twitter poll integration
- Incorporation of Twitter ‘Moments’
- Facebook Reactions polling
- Enhanced video editor
- Speedy auto-response
- Enhanced moderation (including whitelists, blacklists)
- Template selection, config and preview (relevant to OnMedia only)
In addition to never.no showcasing the new social media broadcast tools, our CEO Scott Davies also discussed ways to engage audiences and transform TV ad campaigns at NAB Show's Advanced Advertising Pavilion. Check out the talk below.
If you'd like more info please contact us.