We don’t like to stand still. We’re a business that is constantly striving to be bigger and better at what we do. So that’s why we’re proud to announce the release of Bee-On.
Bee-On takes audience engagement to a whole other level by giving broadcasters, streamers, brands and advertising agencies the tools to engage with their audience like never before, integrating social media engagement, personalised social marketing campaigns, dynamic graphics and real-time data into television broadcasts and digital media.
We love everything about audience engagement. It brings a whole other dynamic to television and advertising that would have been unheard of just a few years ago. It allows people sitting at home to get involved with their favourite shows and brands, and to feel like they are part of something bigger.
Here’s our CEO Scott Davies giving a little bit of insight into what the new Bee-On platform can bring:
“Bee-On represents the hard-working Never.no ethos, both its staff and the platform itself, delivering so much more than the core features it offers. With Bee-On, we’re extending our expertise and services to our clients across the globe, to help broadcasters, brands and advertising agencies connect with their audience and extend the lifespan of their campaigns and programming - thereby boosting engagement across multiple channels.
“The ways in which we consume content across platforms is continuously changing, so we’ve built Bee-On with a sophisticated back end that can support evolution within audience engagement. As content providers and brands look to create unique content, Bee-On’s enhanced UI and feature-set will help produce captivating programming, enhance interactions and deliver personalised content.”
So what exactly can broadcasters and agencies get out of Bee-On?
- Robust real-time social graphics - The cloud-based graphics solution provides out-of-the-box and customisable advanced visualisations to be used for live broadcasts, streaming, digital signage and events. Bespoke templates can be customised and integrated with traditional TV graphics publishing systems.
- Enhanced social campaign management - This provides the ability to go even further with engaging and amplifying audiences across a company’s social channels with personalised responses. Companies can generate automatic bespoke pictures and video messaging, and moderate what is produced, over applicable social network.
- Personalised engagement - Create automatic bot dialogues for marketing, with extended or personalised options on platforms such as Facebook Messenger.
- Full social platform integration - Bee-On can access Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram content and data and includes an improved social API access with Twitter account activity APIs, YouTube and Instagram content and data, as well as improved social API access with Twitter Account Activity APIs, Facebook Group harvesting, Facebook Questions API, and many more to come.
- Polling and voting - Further enhance audience engagement by running interactive live polls across social media, messaging and digital platforms, featuring Facebook live polling. We also have polling widgets that have customisable templates for scalable engagement.
So there you have it. Welcome to Bee-On - we can’t wait to see what we can do for you.