Never.no is seeking a high performing Sales Manager, based in Manchester, who can help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets to grow our presence across mainland Europe. We’re looking for a driven, motivated and credible person, responsible for demonstrating the power of our product portfolio to engage audiences/consumers and amplify communication and campaigns. Our current client base is global and includes brand leaders such as ITV, Televisa, ITN Productions, Channel 4, Publicis Groupe and Sky.
You will be a hands-on sales leader with a proven track-record of sourcing opportunities, closing meetings and growing accounts. You will be responsible and accountable for selling our innovative engagement and amplification technology to broadcasters, streaming video content sites and rights holders/brands across Europe. Your ability to proactively collaborate with marketing, creative and technology teams to tailor solutions for clients will be key to your success.
Our core platform ‘Story’ enables clients to directly engage and amplify audience and consumer interactions by integrating social and UGC content directly into live TV broadcasts or digital streams as well as multi-channel advertising and marketing campaigns that drive deeper relationships with target audiences and markets.
• Secure agreements with leading broadcasters, streaming video content sites and rights holders/brands developing awareness and the reputation of never.no.
• External evangelism of Never.no’s product portfolio through the attendance at networking events and trade shows
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them to understanding their needs.
• Maintaining accurate Customer Relationship Management records and track all customer interactions.
• Research and stay current on market developments as well as competitors in order to identify and develop Never.no’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
• At least 5 years of relevant sales experience in TV/Digital Media sector
• Results focused – proven ability to implement complex strategies and working practices
• Strong communication skills (internal and external) & passion for people
• Driven, ambitious and a clear ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• The motivation to deliver the highest quality of service, taking time to fully understand the client's needs and requirements.
• Interest in all things digital and social.
• Entrepreneurial attitude with a positive, problem solving mentality.
• You will be fluent in English with other major European languages a plus
• Travel throughout mainland Europe will be expected.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
• Great atmosphere, determined, international team and client base.
• High level professional environment, many opportunities to learn and exciting projects to work on.
• Competitive salary for the right candidate based on experience.
• Real responsibility, chance to try many things and impact the future development of the business.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the form below and include your CV and a Cover Letter and we will be in touch. Sorry no agencies please, only direct applications will be accepted.